EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 19th November 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 15th October 2019.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout – November Meeting
(c) Barclays Mandate
(d) A389 response -circulated
(e) Parish Dinner
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA19/08803 – Land NE of Copperfield Bodieve – Reserved matters – for comment.
PA19/09380 - Croan Cottage Egloshayle – Grade II alterations –for comment.
PA19/08169 – Land South of Ball Cottages – erection of 4 Dwellings – for comment
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Glendale - October Cut £360.00
(c) D.P. Solomon - Footpaths Mtce £320.00
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Pendower Beach AONB - circulated
(b) Localism Newsletter - circulated
(c) WREN Review Meeting – 12/11/19
(d) Cornwall Land Community Trust - circulated
(e) Polling Districts - circulated
(f) Speedcheck - circulated
(g) Wadebridge & Padstow Community Network Mtg – 13/11/19
(h) Affordable Housing Figures – circulated
(i) Environment Nuisance/Crime Enforcement Training – circulated
(j) Planning Agents/Local Councils Newsletter – circulated
(k) Localism Summit Feedback – circulated
(l) LMP 2020/21
(m) Climate Change – FOI request.
9. Annual Precept
10. Community Governance Review
11. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 17th December 2019 at 7.30 p.m. ???
12. Items for the next meeting: -.