EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 17th December 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 19th November 2019.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout – November Meeting report
(c) Barclays Mandate
(d) Community Governance review - update
(e) St Breock Wind Farm – Cllrs Davey & Nicholas
(f) Parish Dinner
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA19/08777 – Tregleath Avallon - Replace extension – approved by C.C.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) J.L. Pomeroy - Salary/Admin Expenses t.b.c.
(c) HMRC - PAYE t.b.c.
(d) The Poppy Appeal - Remembrance Day Wreath £20.00.
(e) SLCC - Annual subscription £78.00
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Localism Newsletter - circulated
(b) Wadebridge & Padstow C.N.P. Draft Notes - circulated
(c) Cormac – Winter Maintenance - circulated
(d) LMP 2020/21
(e) Climate Change – FOI request withdrawn
9. Annual Precept
10. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 21st January 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
11. Items for the next meeting: -.