EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 18th February 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 21stth January 2020.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout – update
(c) Community Governance review – Consultation Event 27/2/20 6.- 9.30 pm.
6. To review Planning Notices –
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Local Maintenance Partnership 2020/21
(b) Camel Trail Partnership – report.
(c) C.C. Climate Change Development Planning Document - circulated
(d) C.C. Off-Street Parking Order 2020
(e) C.C. Planning News – circulated
(f) Crime Commissioner Newsletter – circulated
(g) C.C. Town & Parish Newsletter – circulated
(h) C.C. Neighbourhood Planning Update – circulated.
(i) WREN Community Fund – circulated
(j) Bodieve Development – correspondence circulated.
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 17th March 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
10. Items for the next meeting: -.