EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 17th March 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 18th February 2020.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout – update
(c) Community Governance review – response
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA19/11088 – Sandylands – Demolition & replacement dwelling – for comment
PA20/01379 – Brook House Bodieve – Proposed Dwelling – for comment
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) J.L. Pomeroy - Salary/Expenses t.b.c.
(c) H.M.R.C. - PAYE t.b.c.
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) A389 Washaway Speed Limit
(b) C.C. – Climate Change – circulated.
(c) C.C. – Town & Parish Newsletter - circulated
(d) Egloshayle By-Pass – Footpath Fence Damage
(e) Hingham Bridlepath – fallen tree.
(f) Neighbourhood Planning – E. Bulletin - circulated
(g) Wadebridge & Padstow Community Network Meeting – 12/03/20
(h) Devon & Cornwall Police February Newsletter – circulated
(i) Tour of Britain - circulated
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 21st April 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
10. Items for the next meeting: -.