EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place Virtually on TUESDAY 20th OCTOBER 2020 at 7.00 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request –
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 15th September 2020.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
6. Planning Notice :
PA20/07817 – Sandylands – non material amendment – approved by C.C.
PA20/07253 - Higher Trenant – non material amendment – approved by C.C.
7. Payment of Accounts – Ratification of payments made under delegated lockdown powers and each authorised by two Councillors :
Glendale Grounds - Grass Cutting - £360.00
See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance - £43.80
Impress51 - Website Compliance Update - £60.00
8 Correspondence Received: as circulated during lockdown, to include:
(a) David Clark – update email
(b) Trevorder Footpath
(c) Sladesbridge footpath surfacing 16/11/20
(d) C.C. Monthly Briefing Meetings
(e) Dog Bins Sladesbridge
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 17th November 2020 at 7.00 p.m.
10. Items for the next meeting: -.