EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place Virtually on TUESDAY 17th NOVEMBER 2020 at 7.00 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request –
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 20th October 2020.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(b) CGR – Update circulated.
(c) Sladesbridge – Dog Bin
(d) Sladesbridge Footpath – surfacing deferred.
6. Planning Notice :
PA20/06478 – Trelawney Halt Sladesbridge – change of use – approved by C.C.
7. Payment of Accounts – Ratification of payments made under delegated lockdown powers and each authorised by two Councillors :
Glendale Grounds - Grass Cutting - £360.00
See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance - £43.80
8 Correspondence Received: as circulated during lockdown, to include:
(a) Census 2021 - circulated
(b) Positive Planning Conference 26/11/20 – Cllr Varcoe
(c) Census 2021
(d) Annual Precept 2021/22
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 15th December 2020 at 7.00 p.m.
10. Items for the next meeting: -.