EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place Virtually on TUESDAY 15th DECEMBER 2020 at 7.00 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request –
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 17th November 2020.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(c) Positive Planning Conference
(d) Annual Precept 2021/22
6. Planning Notices :
PA20/03865 – Roswyn Sladesbridge – rear extension – for further comment.
PA17/03835 – Land N of Wadebridge Football Ground – 143 dwellings etc –refused by C.C.
PA20/01773 – Land at Treworder Lane – PREAPP – 205 units etc – closed advice given.
PA20/09912 – Land at Bodieve – OPP for residential development including access, 245 homes including 30% affordable, new relief road, tree planting, habitat creation etc – for comment.
7. Payment of Accounts – Ratification of payments made under delegated lockdown powers and each authorised by two Councillors :
See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance - £43.80
P. Solomon - Footpath Maintenance £320.00
J.L. Pomeroy - Salary/Exps Oct – Dec t.b.c.
H.M.R.C. - PAYE t.b.c.
S.L.C.C. - Annual Subscription £80.00
8 Correspondence Received: as circulated during lockdown.
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 19th January 2021 at 7.00 p.m.
10. Items for the next meeting: -.