The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall on Tuesday 16th MAY 2017 at 7.00 p.m. to be followed by the ANNUAL PARISH MEETING at 8.00 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Public Session
- To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 18th April 2017.
- Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests.
- Election of Chairman
- Election of Vice Chairman
- Election of Representatives
(b) Neighbourhood Plan
(c) Camel Trail Partnership
- To consider matters arising from the last meeting:(a) Parish Elections – Declarations of Acceptance signed.
(d) Egloshayle By-Pass Footpath/Trenant Roundabouts – new Schedule & Agreement.
- To review Planning Notices –
PA17/03298 – Land East of Jewsons – External Lighting – for comment.
PA17/00633 – Land at Bodieve – PPA for Mixed use scheme.
PA17/03837 – Land West of Wadebridge Primary School – OPP 300 houses – for comment.
PA17/03835 - Land North of Wadebridge Football Ground – 146 Dwellings, Office Building, Pitches, Parking etc.
PA17/03854 – 1-2 Ball Cottages – Ridge height amendment – for comment.PA17/01287 – The Old Post Office Washaway – conversion to dwelling.
PA17/04444 – Stable Cottage Egloshayle – Bungalow – for comment.
- Payment of Accounts
(a) See Clean - Bus Shelter Mtce £ 43.80
(b) CALC - Annual Sub. £170.03
(c) Glendale Grounds - April cut £205.80
(d) Zurich Assce - Annual Premium £257.60
- Correspondence Received:
(a) Planning Newsletter – circulated.
(b) Community Network Panel Meeting 15th June 6.30 p.m Eglos Pavillions
(c) Code of Conduct Training & Review of Standing Orders.
(d) Pre-Application Community Engagement (PACE)
(e) Planning Induction Training
- To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 20th June 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
- Items for the next meeting: -.