EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place Virtually on TUESDAY 16th FEBRUARY 2021 at 7.00 p.m. (Link via the Clerk)
Clerk & RFO to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request –
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 19th January 2021.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) Trelawney Lay-By drainage
(b) Sladesbridge Footpath surface
6. Planning Notices :
PA21/00169 – PPA Higher Church Park, Egloshayle – residential etc – for information.
7. Payment of Accounts – Ratification of payments made under delegated lockdown powers and each authorised by two Councillors :
See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance - £43.80
8 Correspondence Received: as circulated during lockdown and
(a) Camel Trail Partnership Newsletter
(b) King George`s Field
(c) LMP 2021/22 & Grass Contract continuance.
9. Clerks Remuneration w.e.f. 1/04/21
10. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 16th MARCH 2021 at 7.00 p.m.
11. Items for the next meeting: -.