EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place Virtually on TUESDAY 20th APRIL 2021 at 7.00 p.m. (Link via the Clerk)
Clerk & RFO to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Minute Silence
3. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request –
4. Public Session
5. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 16th March 2021.
6. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) King Georges Field
(c) Climate Change Emergency
7. Planning Notices :
PA21/02566 – Land E of Polgara, Higher Tregleath, Washaway - Conv & Extension of existing Barn to 2 bed dwelling – for comment.
PA21/00719 – PPA - Bozion Barton, Washaway – extension of domestic curtilage – for info.
PA21/03147 – Unit 1 Knights Business Centre Palmers Way – Change of use from Light Industrial to General Industrial (vehicle repair garage with MOT) – for comment.
8. Payment of Accounts – Ratification of payments made under delegated lockdown powers and each authorised by two Councillors :
See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance - £43.80
Trudgeon Halling - Audit Fee t.b.c.
CALC - Subscription £238.90
9. Correspondence Received: as circulated during lockdown and
(a) Election updates
(b) Code of Conduct
(c) Annual Accounts & Audit
10. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 18th MAY 2021 at 7.00 p.m. to be followed by the Annual Parish Meeting at 8.00 p.m.
11. Items for the next meeting: -.