EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place on TUESDAY 18th MAY 2021 at 7.00 p.m. at the Shuttleworth Hall, Egloshayle to be followed by the Annual Parish Meeting at 8.00 p.m.
Clerk & RFO to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request
3. Election of Chairman
4. Election of Vice-Chairman
5. Election of Representatives
(a) Footpath Officer
(b) Camel Trail Partnership
(c) Neighbourhood Plan
6. Register of Interests/Declarations of Acceptance of Office.
7. Public Session
8. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 20th April 2021.
9. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) King Georges Field
10. Planning Notices : none
11. Payment of Accounts – Ratification of payments made under delegated lockdown powers and each authorised by two Councillors :
See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance - £43.80
Glendale Grounds - Grass Cutting £360.00
Shuttleworth Hall - Hire £25.00.
Zurich Insurance - Renewal £257.60
Impress51 - Website Hosting t.b.c.
12. Sladesbridge Defibrillator - Funding
13. Annual Accounts & Audit -
(a) External Audit Exemption
(b)Annual Governance Statement
(d) Receipts & Payments, Summary, Reconciliation and Variances
14.Correspondence Received: as circulated during lockdown and
(a) Election updates
(b) Code of Conduct Update & Training
(c) Hingham Bridlepath
15. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 15th June 2021.
16. Items for the next meeting: -.