EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place on TUESDAY 20th JULY 2021 at 7.00 p.m. at the Shuttleworth Hall, Egloshayle.
Clerk & RFO to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 15th June 2021.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) King Georges Field
(c) Wifi/Projection Equipment
(d) Barclays Mandate
(e) Code of Conduct Training - completed
6. Planning Notices :
PA20/099812 -Land at Bodieve – OPP Residential etc – refused by Cornwall Council.
PA21/00719 - Bozion Barton Washaway – PREAPP - extension of curtilage – C.C. advice given.
PA21/05986 - Sandylands, Egloshayle – Non-Material Amdt - approved by C.C.
7. Payment of Accounts – Ratification of payments made under delegated lockdown powers and each authorised by two Councillors :
See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance - £43.80
Glendale Grounds - Grass Cutting £360.00
Shuttleworth Hall - Hire £30.00.
8. Standing Orders - Review
9. Correspondence Received: as circulated and
(a) Cornwall Council Questions/Answers
(b) Trenant Vale
(c) LaneEnd Bus Shelter
(d) Grass Cutting Sladesbridge
10. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 17thAugust 2021.
11. Items for the next meeting: -.