EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place on TUESDAY 19th OCTOBER 2021 at 7.00 p.m. at the Shuttleworth Hall, Egloshayle.
Clerk & RFO to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request
3. Public Session – Football Club Site
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 21st September 2021.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) King Georges Field
(c) Red, White & Blue Planting Area.
(d) Leisure Centre
(e) Ball Roundabout - Laura
(f) St. Conans Church
6. Planning Notices :
Trevarner Development update & TRO proposals.
PA21/06126 – Land east of 2 Ball Cottages – Construction of 3 Bed Dwelling.
PA21/02485 – PREAPP – 3 Corners Lemail – Single Dwelling
7. Payment of Accounts –
See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance - £43.80
Glendale Grounds - Grass Cutting £360.00
Shuttleworth Hall - Hire £30.00
8. Correspondence Received: as circulated
(a) Egloshayle Cemetery – Site Meeting 21, 22 at 11.a.m.or 25 October 2.30 p.m.
(b) Parish Landmark Tree – proposed planting 27/11 to 5/12
(c) Camel Trail Partnership Report 30/9/21
(d) Remembrance Parade
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 16th November 2021.
10. Items for the next meeting: -.