EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place on TUESDAY 19th APRIL 2022 at 7.00 p.m. at the Shuttleworth Hall, Egloshayle.
Clerk & RFO to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 15th March 2022.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(b) Landmark Tree Plaque
(c) Bodieve Bus Stop
(d) Grass Cutting Agency Agreement.
6. Planning Notices :
PA22/00938 – Trevarner Mill – Cert of Lawful Development – Granted by C.C.
7. Payment of Accounts –
See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance - £43.80
Shuttleworth Hall - Hire 19/4/22 £30.00
CALC - Subscription £244.88
Trudgeon & Halling – Audit Fee t.b.c.
The Shoe Boy - Commemoration Plaque t.b.c.
8. Correspondence Received: as circulated &
(a) Wadebridge Cemetery Contribution -
(b) Camel Trail Partnership – circulated
(c) W & P C.N. Mtg – 11/4/22
(d) SeeClean – revised charges.
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the t.b.c. MAY 2022.
10. Items for the next meeting: -.