EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On MONDAY 18th SEPTEMBER 2017 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Session –
3. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 15th August 2017.
4. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) Glendale Grass Cutting Agreement update.
(d) Sladesbridge Footpath
(e) Ball Roundabout
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA16/07913- Land off Higher Trenant – appeal hearing 4/10/17
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) See Clean - Bus Shelter Mtce £ 43.80
(b) Glendale Grounds - August cut £205.80
(c) J. L. Pomeroy - Salary/Expenses £ t.b.c.
(d) HMRC - PAYE £ t.b.c.
(e) Shuttleworth Hall - Hire Apr-Sept £48.00
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Localism Newsletter – circulated.
(b) Police & Crime – Newsletter – circulated.
(c) Communities & Devolution – Town Parking Review update - circulated
(d) Parish Audit approval.
(e) Neighbourhood Planning Newsletter – circulated.
(f) Local CCTV.
(g) BT Phoneboxes
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 17th October 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
10. Items for the next meeting: -.