EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 17th OCTOBER 2017 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Session –
3. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 18th September 2017.
4. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) Glendale Grass Cutting Agreement update.
(b) Website - equipment
(c) NHP – Review & Meeting dates
(d) Sladesbridge Footpath
(e) Ball Roundabout
(f) BT Phonebox Sladesbridge
(g) Parish Dinner
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA17/08301 – Pencarrow House – Tree Works – for comment.
PA16/07913- Land off Higher Trenant – appeal hearing 4/10/17
PA17/01943 -PreApp – Bodieve/Ball closed - advice given.
Land SW of Trenant – TPO order confirmed.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) See Clean - Bus Shelter Mtce £ 43.80
(b) Glendale Grounds - Grass cut Sept. £205.80
(c) P. Solomon - Footpath Maintenance t.b.a.
(d) BT Payphones - Adoption payment £1.00
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Local Government Boundary Commission - circulated.
(b) Education Access Team Meeting – 31/10/17
(c) Wren Newsletter – circulated.
(d) St Breock Windfarm Community Fund – Meeting 15/11/17
(e) Neighbourhood Planning Newsletter – circulated.
(f) Remembrance Parade & Service 12/11/17 – circulated
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 21st November 2017 at 7.30 p.m
subject to additional date prior to this..
10. Items for the next meeting: -.