EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On THURSDAY 2nd NOVEMBER 2017 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Session –
3. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 17th October 2017.
4. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – Full review & comment.
(b) Website - equipment
(c) Sladesbridge Footpath
(d) BT Phonebox Sladesbridge
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA17/09612 – Camel Glass Trenant – Extension - for comment.
PA17/02074 – Land SW of Trenant Mill – Refusal – Appeal notice.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) See Clean - Bus Shelter Mtce £ 43.80
(b) Glendale Grounds - Grass cut £205.80
(c) P. Solomon - Footpath Maintenance t.b.a.
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Localism Newsletter – circulated.
(b) Crime Commissioners Monthly Report – circulated.
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 21st November 2017 at 7.30 p.m
10. Items for the next meeting: -.