EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 21st NOVEMBER 2017 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Session –
3. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Thursday 2nd November 2017.
4. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – matters related
(b) Website - equipment
(d) BT Phonebox Sladesbridge
6. Annual Precept.
7. To review Planning Notices –
PA17/08301 – Pencarrow – various tree works – approved by C.C.
PA17/08484 – Land SW of Trenant – OPP Residential development – refused by C.C.
8. Payment of Accounts
(a) Cornwall Council - Election Expenses - £222.38 & £214.28 = £436.66
(c) P. Solomon - Footpath Maintenance t.b.a.
9. Correspondence Received:
(a) Community Network Panel updates – circulated.
(b) St Breock Windfarm Report – circulated.
(c) PACE Forum – 14th December
10. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 19th December 2017 at 7.30 p.m
11. Items for the next meeting: -.