EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On MONDAY 18th DECEMBER 2017 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Session –
3. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 21st November 2017.
4. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – matters related
(b) Website - equipment
(d) BT Phonebox Sladesbridge
(e) PACE Forum
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA17/03835 – Land North of Wadebridge Football Ground – Construction of Dwellings etc.- for further comment.
PA17/05689 – Land off Higher Trenant – for further comment.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) Cornwall Council - Election Expenses - £222.38 & £214.28 = £436.66
(b) SLCC - Subscription £72.00
(c) P. Solomon - Footpath Maintenance t.b.a.
(d) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(e) J.L. Pomeroy - Salary/Expenses t.b.a.
(f) HMRC - PAYE t.b.a.
(g) Glendale - Grasscutting £510.00
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) External Audit Notification
(b) Crime Commissioners Monthly Report – circulated.
(c) Cornwall Statement for Community Involvement for Planning – circulated.
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 16th January 2018 at 7.30 p.m
10. Items for the next meeting: -.