EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 16th JANUARY 2018 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Session –
3. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Monday 18th December 2017.
4. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Website - Grant application
(d) BT Phonebox Sladesbridge
6. Wadebridge Town Council & Church Park.
7. To review Planning Notices –
PA17/12221 – Killibury – Demolition & replacement dwelling – for comment.
8. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Shuttleworth Hall - Hire Oct 2016 – March 2018 £56.00
9. Correspondence Received:
(a) External Audit – Exemption option.
(b) St Breock Community Fund Panels.
(c) Electoral Review Meeting – circulated.
10. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 20th February 2018 at 7.30 p.m
11. Items for the next meeting: -.