EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 20th FEBRUARY 2018 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Session –
3. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Monday 16th January 2018.
4. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Website - Grant application
(c) External Audit Exemption
(d) BT Phonebox Sladesbridge
6. To review Planning Notices –
7. PA17/12023 – Land SW of Olde House Chapel Amble – raising of footpath.- for comment.
PA17/02423 - PPA- OPP Egloshayle re Sports Pitch/Car Park - Wadebridge RFC- notification.
PA18/00366 – PreApp – Mast upgrade – Higher Trenant – notification
PA17/05689 – Land off Higher Trenant - Outline 204 residential dwellings with matters reserved – approved by C.C.
PA17/12221 – Killibury Egloshayle – demolition & replacement dwelling – approved by C.C.
8. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
9. Correspondence Received:
(a) Planning Newsletter - circulated
(b) Police & Crime Commissioner Newsletter – circulated.
(c) C.C. – 2018 Off-Street Parking Order
(d) Neighbourhood Planning Newsletter – circulated.
(e) Localism Newsletter – circulated.
10. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 20th March 2018 at 7.30 p.m
11. Items for the next meeting: -.