EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 20th MARCH 2018 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Session –
3. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 20th February 2018.
4. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update circulated re volunteers.
(c) External Audit Exemption
(d) BT Phonebox Sladesbridge
6. To review Planning Notices –
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) J.L. Pomeroy - Salary/Expenses - t.b.c.
(c) HMRC - PAYE - t.b.c.
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Local Maintenance Partnership 2018/2019 & Footpaths/Broken rails
(b) NHP February Newsletter – circulated.
(c) The Log Box A39
(d) St Breock Community Fund – circulated.
(e) Plastics Wadebridge
(f) General Data Protection Regulation.
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 17th April 2018 at 7.30 p.m
10. Items for the next meeting: -.