EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 17th APRIL 2018 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Session –
3. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 20th March 2018.
4. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update & next Public event.
(c) General Data Protection & Data Protection Officer - update
(d) BT Phonebox Sladesbridge
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA17/03837 – OPP Residential - Land West of Wadebridge Primary School - additional information for comment.
PA18/02911 – Lower Burlorne – Bldg demolition & replacement dwelling – for comment.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) CALC - Annual Subscription £175.99
(c) Trudgeon Halling - Audit Fee t.b.a.
(d) Clerks Salary review as per NJC Payscales 2018, 2019.
8. Annual Accounts : -
(a) External Audit Exemption
(b) Annual Governance Statement.
(c) Accounting Statements.
9. Correspondence Received:
(a) Homes for Locals Seminar - circulated
(b) Localism Newsletter – circulated.
(c) CNP Meeting 19th April.
(d) NHP – March Newsletter - circulated
(e) Grasscutting Contract – Glendale cost review
10. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 15th May 2018 at 7.30 p.m
11. Items for the next meeting: -.