EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 15th MAY 2018 at 7.00 p.m to be followed by the Annual General Meeting at 8.00 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Election of Chairman.
3. Election of Vice-Chairman
4. Election of Representatives
(a) Footpaths Officer
(b) Neighbourhood Plan
(c) Camel Trail Partnership
5. Public Session –
6. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 17th April 2018.
7. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
8. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(c) General Data Protection & Data Protection Officer - update
(d) Speed Checks Sladesbridge & Bodieve /Community Speed Watch
9. To review Planning Notices –
PA17/02756 – PreApp – Land at Bodieve for mixed use – closed 23/04/18
PA18/03480 – Works to Trees – Pencarrow – for comment
PA17/03835 – Land North of Wadebridge F.C. further review.
Enforcement update – The Log Box A39.
10. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Zurich Insurance - Annual Premium £257.60
(c) Glendale Grounds - Grasscutting. £360.00
11. Correspondence Received:
(a) Local Maintenance Contractor – Contractor appointment.
(b) Planning Newsletter April - circulated
(c) Camel Valley Forest Plan – circulated.
(d) Police & Crime Commissioner newsletter – circulated.
(e) Neighbourhood Plan Newsletter – circulated
(f) AONB Consultation – circulated for comment.
(g) Localism Newsletter – circulated.
(h) Community Network Panel April Minutes – circulated.
(i) Community Network Highways Scheme
12. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 19th June 2018 at 7.30 p.m
13. Items for the next meeting: -.