EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 19th JUNE 2018 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Session –
3. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 15th May 2018.
4. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Footpaths – Bridge repairs auctioned.
(c) General Data Protection & Data Protection Officer - update
(d) Speed Checks Sladesbridge & Bodieve /Community Speed Watch – E.O.I acknowledged.
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA18/03480 – Works to Trees – Pencarrow – approved by C.C.
PA18/01508 – PREAPP – Coldrock Treworder Lane – demolition & rebuild proposal.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Glendale Grounds - Grasscutting. £360.00
(c) John Pomeroy - Salary/Expenses t.b.a.
(d) HMRC - PAYE t.b.a.
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) D & C Police Small Grant Scheme – circulated.
(b) Ethical Standards Guidance – circulated.
(c) Cornwall Police update - circulated
(d) Community Network Panel Meeting 28/06/18 –Egloshayle Pavilions 6.30 p.m.
(e) Neighbourhood Plan Newsletter – circulated
(f) Local Government Boundary Commission – draft proposals
(g) C.C. Localism Letter – LGB Commission.
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 17th July 2018 at 7.30 p.m
10. Items for the next meeting: -.