EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 21st AUGUST 2018 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Session –
3. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 17th July 2018.
4. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Footpaths – Sladesbridge & Bramble Lane - report from Cormac meeting.
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA18/01508 – PREAPP – Coldrock Treworder Lane - for information – C.C. decision issued.
PA18/01674 – PREAPP - Land north of C.C. Offices Higher Trenant – residential development – for information.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Glendale Grounds - Grasscutting. £360.00
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) NHP - E Bulletin - circulated
(b) Planning Newsletter – circulated.
(c) Localism Newsletter – circulated.
(d) Trewornan Bridge – Advertising signage
(e) Community Infrastructure Levy.
(f) Code of Conduct Training & Regular Review of Standing Orders/C of C.- circulated.
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 18th ? September 2018 at 7.30 p.m
10. Items for the next meeting: -.