EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 16th October 2018 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
3. Public Session –
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 25th September 2018.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Bramble Lane Footpath
(c) BT/Parish Phone Box
(d) Barclays Mandate
(e) Community Infrastructure Levy
(f) Bodieve Bus Stop
(g) Tower Hill – Traffic calming & email.
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA18/08846 – The Workshop Tregleath Meadow – extension – for comment.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Glendale Grounds - Grasscutting. £360.00
(c) Shuttleworth Hall - Hire April to October £56.00
(d) Paul Solomon - Footpath Mtce t.b.c.
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Lane End Bus Shelter Maintenance
(b)Localism Summit 2018 - circulated
(c) W & P Community Network Panel Notes - circulated
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 20th November 2018 at 7.30 p.m
10. Items for the next meeting: -.