EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 11th December 2018 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
3. Public Session –
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 20th November 2018.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout
(c) Barclays Mandate
(d) Model Standing Orders
(e) W & P Community Network Meeting 29/11/18
(f) Annual Precept – further review.
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA18/08846 – Tregleath Meadow – Worshop Extension – approved by C.C.
PA18/10697 – 4 Bess Park – change of use – for comment.
PA18/11389 – Land at Treworder Lane – Conversion Agricultural Bldg to Dwelling – for comment.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) SLCC - Annual Subscription £76.00
(c) Solomon - Footpath Mtce t.b.c.
(d) J.L.Pomeroy - Salary/Expenses t.b.c.
(e) HMRC - PAYE t.b.c.
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) C.C.- Christmas Period Waste Collections – circulated.
(b) WREN Newsletter – circulated.
(c) Neighbourhood Plan E-Bulletin – circulated.
(d) Boundary Commission final proposals.
(e) Bridlepath 12 – closure notice.
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 15th January 2019 at 7.30 p.m
10. Items for the next meeting: -.