EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 15th January 2019 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
3. Public Session –
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 11th December 2018.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout
(c) Barclays Mandate
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA18/11544 – The Old P.O. Washaway – conversion & extension – for comment.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Shuttleworth Hall - Hire Hall £40.00
(c) Solomon - Footpath Mtce £320.00
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Cornwall Community Governance Review.
(b) Neighbourhood Plan E-Bulletin – circulated.
(c) W & P Community Network Panel – Jacquie Rapier
(d) C.C. Off Street Parking Order 2019
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 19th February 2019 at 7.30 p.m
10. Items for the next meeting: -.