EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 19th February 2019 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
3. Public Session –
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 15th January 2019.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout
(c) Barclays Mandate
(d) Clerks Salary review w.e.f. 1/04/19
(e) Sladesbridge Footpaths
(f) Bodieve – Speed Activation Signs – Cllr Rushworth.
(g) Trewornan Bridge – signage.
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA18/10697 – 4 Bess Park Road, Trenant – change of use – approved by C.C.
PA18/11389 – Land at Treworder Lane –Conversion Agricultural to Dwelling – approved by C.C.
PA19/00052 – PREAPP – Land N of C.C. Offices Trenant – 91 dwellings -for information.
PA19/00111 – PREAPP -Land N of Heather Cottage Green Hill – 204 dwellings – for information.
PA18/05209 – Ball Meadow Bodieve – OPP Residential etc - refused by C.C.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Area Team Planning in Cornwall – circulated.
(b) Camel Valley & Bodmin Moor Protection Society – Mtg 20/2/19.
(c) W & P Community Network Panel
(d) Local Maintenance Partnership 2019/20
(e) Camel Trail Partnership Meeting – 6/02/119
(f) Town & Parish Newsletter February – circulated.
(g) St. Breock Windfarm Fund Meetings.
(h) Polling District Review – circulated.
(i) NHP Bulletin – circulated
(j) River Camel Restoration Strategy (EA)
(k) Grass Cutting Contract renewal 2019/20
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 19th March 2019 at 7.30 p.m
10. Items for the next meeting: -.