EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 19th March 2019 at 7.30 p.m
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 19th February 2019.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout
(c) Barclays Mandate
(d) Parish Phonebox
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA19/00068 – Land SE of Ball Terrace – PREAPP – 30 affordable/Eco houses – for information
PA18/02128 – PREAPP-Land N of Higher Church Park – mixed use – Closed advice given.
PA19/00052 – PREAPP-Land N of CC Offices Higher Trenant – 91 dwellings – Closed advice given.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) J.L. Pomeroy - Clerks Salary/Expenses t.b.c.
(c) HMRC - PAYE t.b.c.
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Meet the Planners - Meeting 20th March
(b) Wadebridge & Padstow Community Network Panel – report circulated.
(c) Polling Place Review – circulated for comment.
(d) Wadebridge Dementia Action Alliance Conference – 9/04/19 – 9 to 4 Betjeman Centre
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 16th April 2019 at 7.30 p.m
10. Items for the next meeting: -.