EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 14th May 2019 at 7.00 p.m to be followed by the Annual Parish Meeting
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests
3. Election of Chairman.
4. Election of Vice Chairman.
5. Election of Representatives.(a) Footpaths Officer.
(b) Neighbourhood Plan.
(c) Camel Trail Partnership
6. Public Session
7. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 16th April 2019.
8. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout
(c) Barclays Mandate
(d) Higham Footpath
(e) Hall Hire
(f) Footpath Contractor
(g) Community & Governance Review
9. To review Planning Notices –
PA17/03837 – Land West of Wadebridge Primary School- OPP 300 homes – refused by C.C.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Glendale - April Cut £360.00
(c) Zurich - Insurance Renewal £257.60
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Town & Parish Newsletter - circulated
(b) Planning Agents Newsletter – circulated.
(c) Grass Verge/Flower Bed – Bodieve/Ball
9. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 18th June 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
10. Items for the next meeting: -.