EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 20th August 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 16th July 2019.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout
(c) Barclays Mandate
6. Sladesbridge Field Fencing
7. To review Planning Notices –
PA19/05228 - Costislost Cottage – Change of Use/Extension – for comment
PA19/00068 – PreApp-.Land SE of Ball Terrace – 30 affordable/eco homes – C.C. advice given
8. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Glendale - July Cut £360.00
(c) Shuttleworth Hall - Hire April –August £60.00
9. Correspondence Received:
(a) Planning Agents Newsletter – circulated.
(b) Town & Parish Newsletter - circulated
(c) Neighbourhood Bulletin – circulated
(d) Code of Conduct Training
(e) Localism July Report – circulated.
(f) Enviromental Crime – Incident Report Training – circulated.
(g) Place Shaping Meeting – 12/09/19 – 6.p.m.- Egloshayle Pavilions.
10. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 17th September 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
11. Items for the next meeting: -.