EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 17th September 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 20th August 2019.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout
(c) Barclays Mandate
(d) Sladesbridge Footpath
(e) Sladesbridge Speed Sign
6. Community Governance Review
7. To review Planning Notices –
PA19/05217 – Buttercup Barn Washaway – extension – approved by C.C.
8. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Glendale - August Cut £360.00
(c) J.L. Pomeroy - Salary/Expenses t.b.a.
(d) HMRC - PAYE t.b.a.
(e) Wadebridge Town Council - Egloshayle Cemetery Contribution £496.40
9. Correspondence Received:
(a) Localism Summit – 6/11/19 - circulated
(b) Localism Consultation – Seasonal Dog Restrictions - circulated
(c) Wadebridge & Padstow C.N.P. Meeting 12/09/19 - circulated
(d) Localism Summit – 6/11/19 - circulated
(e) Cornwall AONB Newsletter - circulated
10. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 15th October 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
11. Items for the next meeting: -.