EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Shuttleworth Memorial Hall
On TUESDAY 15th October 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Request
3. Public Session
4. To confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 17th September 2019.
5. To consider matters arising from the last meeting:
(a) NHP – update
(b) Ball Roundabout – November Meeting
(c) Barclays Mandate
(d) Sladesbridge Footpath
(e) Parish Dinner
6. To review Planning Notices –
PA19/07746 – Higher Trenant Road – Reserved matters 93 Dwellings – for comment.
PA19/07900 – Polgara Higher Tregleath – extension – for comment.
PA19/08777 – Tregleath Avallon Washaway – Replacement Extension – for comment.
7. Payment of Accounts
(a) SeeClean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Glendale - September Cut £360.00
8. Correspondence Received:
(a) Localism Newsletter - circulated
(b) Bodmin & Wadebridge Neighbourhood Watch - circulated
(c) Wadebridge & Padstow C.N.P. Meeting – September draft notes circulated
(d) RBL Remembrance Parade 10/11/19
(e) Camel Trail Partnership – update report.
(f) WREN – AGM – 22/10/19
(g) Licence Renewal - Nice Baps A39.
9. Community Governance Review
10. To approve the date of the next meeting on Tuesday the 19th November 2019 at 7.30 p.m.
11. Items for the next meeting: -.