EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Meeting held at Shuttleworth Hall Egloshayle on Tuesday 21st January 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
Cllrs Davey (Chairman), Baker, Collis, Eddy, Howard, Hurst, Nicholas, Oram, Varcoe, Warne & C.Clr. Knightley.
Apologies – none.
001. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests. – none.
002. Public Session - Cllr Knightley reported on the C.C. initiative and funding to enhance and support new footpaths/trails in the County
003. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
Resolved that Minutes of the Meeting on Tuesday 17th December 2019 be approved as a correct record. Proposed Cllr Howard & seconded Cllr Collis.
004. Matters Arising
(a) NHP – Councillors discussed the present situation at length, coupled with the Community Governance Review proposals and the communication between St. Breock Parish Council and Wadebridge Town Council. Unfortunately it was apparent that W.T.C. had stated that they were not in a position to communicate with either of the Parish Councils due to issues including staff being withdrawn from any business relating to the NHP for the time being. In the circumstances Councillors requested that the following action be taken:
1. The Chairman to contact Malcom Brown of the CGR Panel re issues raised as a result of the second and out of time submission from WTC.being prepared by an Officer of the CGR Panel, which was deemed to be wholly improper and not considered to be in accordance with either procedural or total transparency protocols.
2. To obtain the latest Consultants report which was not being made available via the Clerk of WTC. The NHP was a formal sumission of both Parishes and the Town Council, currently funded by C.C., and therefore should be readily available at all times to all parties.
(b) Ball Roundabout – submission from Creative Hub awaited and will be chased.
(c) Community Governance Review - this was fully discussed under 4 (a) in view of the current situation between WTC and St. Breock Parish Council and the impact on NHP progress. In respect of the current CGR proposals seen for Egloshayle Parish it was the view of Councillors that they be accepted at this stage.
(d) Parish Dinner – Menu & costs confirmed.
(e) Croan Bends – Cllrs considered further improvements necessary and hopefully a meeting can be arranged with Oliver Jones (Highways) shortly.
005. Planning Notices
PA19/09380 – Croan Cottage Egloshayle - Listed alterations – approved by C.C.
PA19/08803 – Land NE Copperfield Bodieve – reserved matters – approved by C.C.
PA19/07746 – Higher Trenant – 93 Dwellings – reserved matters – approved by C.C.
PA20/00276 – Pencarrow House – Tree Works subject to TPO – supported by Parish.
PA20/00278 – Pencarrow House – Tree Works subject to TPO – supported by Parish.
006. Payment of Accounts
(a) See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Shuttleworth Hall - Hire Nov/Mar £70.00
Proposed by Cllr Baker & seconded by Cllr. Nicholas. Agreed.
007. Correspondence Received
(a) Neighbourhood Policing Newsletter - circulated
(b) Wadebridge & Padstow CN Meeting 16/01/20 – circulated.
(c) WREN January Newsletter – circulated.
(d) Affordable Housing – circulated.
(e) Planning Policy Team – Cornwall Draft Design Guide – circulated.
008. Date of the next Meeting
Agreed next meeting on TUESDAY 18th February 2020 at 7.30 p.m.
009. Items for next Meeting : ----
There being no further business the Chairman closed the meeting at 20.40 p.m.