EGLOSHAYLE PARISH COUNCIL
Minutes of the Meeting held Virtually on Tuesday 18th August 2020 at 7.00 p.m.
Cllrs Davey (Chairman), Baker, Collis, Eddy, Howard, Oram, Varcoe & Knightley..
Apologies – Cllrs Hurst, Nicholas & Warne.
47. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests. – None
48.Public Session - Cllr Knightley reported on various highway matters within Wadebridge Town, together with the maintenance of the Cemetery to which the Parish contributes. The Chairman has already been involved in an attempt to plan a way forward.
49. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
Resolved that Minutes of the Meeting on Tuesday 7th July 2020 be approved as a correct record.
Proposed Cllr Varcoe & seconded Cllr Collis .
50. Matters Arising
(a) NHP/CHR – No further developments although the Chairman has been in contact with the Town Mayor & St. Breock Council again with the aim of trying to move matters forward. He will do so again.
(b) Trelawney/Clapper Footpath – confirmation from Highways received that works are still scheduled.
51. Planning Notices
PA20/05145 – Higher Trenant – non material amendment - approved by C.C..
PA20/03106 – Higher Church Park – Development Cert – granted by C.C.
PA20/06428 – Tredannick – conversion workshop to dwelling – the Chairman had noted this application although no notification had been received via the Parish Portal. Clerk to investigate.
52. Payment of Accounts: ratification of payments made under delegated lockdown powers and each authorised by two Councillors.
(a) See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance £43.80
(b) Glendale - Grasscutting July £360.00
53. Correspondence Received
As circulated during lockdown, including letter from Progress Land re Church Park.
54. Date of the next Meeting
Agreed next meeting on TUESDAY 15th September 2020 at 7.00 p.m.
55. Items for next Meeting –
1. Noted that highways works taking place near Croan Bends and Cllr Knightley offered to speak to Oliver Jones re reinstatement of double lines.
2. Zoom Meetings working well and subject to circulation and ratification from all Councillors we will make payment in order to have unrestricted use.
There being no further business the Chairman closed the Meeting at 19.40 p.m.