Minutes of the Meeting held at the Shuttleworth Hall, Egloshayle on Tuesday 15th February 2022 at 7.00 p.m.
Cllrs Davey (Chairman), Collis, Eddy, Howard, Nicholas, Oram, Varcoe & C.Clrs. Moorcroft & Mould.
Apologies – Cllrs Baker, Knightley & Warne.

010. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests - none.

011. Public Session - Cllr Moorcroft reminded Cllrs that an Expression of Interest was needed in respect of highway proposals at Washaway and this was agreed and the Clerk will action. Cllr Mould referred to the Bus Stop verge outside Bodieve Caravan Park and this was being reviewed by Highways (Oliver Jones). General comments also about Egloshayle Road & Village together with Trenant Vale.

012. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
Resolved that Minutes of the Meeting on Tuesday 18th January 2022 be approved as a correct record.
Proposed Cllr Howard & seconded Cllr Collis.

013. Matters Arising
(a) NHP – The Clerk gave an update of conversations with Robert Lacey at Cornwall Council, to whom Cllr Varcoe had also spoken. Guidance had been given as to procedures to be followed, after liaison with St. Breock Parish Council and further communication with Robert Lacey.
The Clerk had submitted two emails to W.T.C. requesting a copy of the most recent Consultants report, as paid for by C.C. An acknowledgement had just been received but due to business and other commitments no response could be expected for the next two weeks.
(b) Landmark Tree – The Clerk had drafted a proposed plaque to commemorate the Queens Jubilee and this would be circulated for comment and then a quote for cost obtained.
(c) Parish Dinner – Booked for 12th March at Stepping Stones and Cllr Nicholas will confirm cost etc for the Clerk to circulate.
014. Planning Notices
PA21/10543 Bozion Barton Washaway – Landscape works – approved by C.C.
PA22/00938 Trevarner Mill Certificate of Lawful Development – no comment made.

015. Payment of Accounts
See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance - £43.80
Shuttleworth Hall - Hire 2 & 15/2 £60.00
Proposed Cllr. Collis & seconded Cllr. Oram. Agreed.
016. Correspondence Received
(a) Hingham Bridlepath – Cllr Eddy had been contacted by a resident regarding access issues at Hingham and awaited any further updates as the Police were involved.
(b) LMP 2022/23 – Cllrs agreed to continue the existing arrangements, noting amendments had been made following the recent Boundary Review.
(c) Egloshayle Village Defibrillator – correspondence received with our response that the village was not in our Parish but we had made provision for a Defibrillator at Sladesbridge. Subsequent thanks received.
(d) Agency Agreement Grass Cutting – The Clerk had contacted C.C. following Boundary changes and hoped to receive this years documentation shortly, in order that our Contractor can be instructed. Cllrs Eddy & Oram offered to prepare the Wildflower Beds and these would be highlighted for the Contractor in due course.
(e) Pensions Regulator – The Clerk had completed the declaration as required.

017. Date of the next Meeting
Agreed next Meeting on TUESDAY 15th March 2022 at 7.00 p.m.

018. Items for next Meeting – none

There being no further business the Chairman closed the Meeting at 20.00.