Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 21st June 2022 at 7.00 p.m. at Shuttleworth Hall Egloshayle
Cllrs Davey (Chairman), Baker, Collis, Eddy, Howard, Knightley, Nicholas, Oram, Varcoe & C.Cllr Moorcroft.
Apologies – Cllrs Mould & Warne.
50. Declaration of Interests/Dispensation Requests. – None

51. Public Session
Brief report from Cllr Moorcroft who was congratulated on being re-elected Chairman of the Wadebridge & Padstow Community Network Panel.

52. Minutes of the Previous Meeting
Resolved that Minutes of the Meeting on Tuesday 17th May 2022 be approved as a correct record.
Proposed Cllr Knightley & seconded Cllr Howard.

53. Matters Arising
(a) NHP – Councillors agreed that in view of recent external correspondence seen, indicating that Wadebridge Town Council were ready for the NHP to proceed, a further request would be submitted for a copy of the long awaited consultation report.
(b) Landmark Tree Plaque – Clerk to make further contact with Gavin at Pencarrow..
(c) Bodieve Bus Stop – Cllr Nicholas will make contact with Cllr Mould.
(d) Sladesbridge Grass Cutting – outstanding invoice awaiting cancellation.
(e) Sladesbridge Bus Shelter - Cllr Oram to investigate whether repair or replacement options.

54. Planning Notices

PA22/00978- PREAPP- Little Tredannick – Barn development etc.
PA22/04990 – Higher Lemail Barn, Sandylands – Conversion to Dwelling – no comment necessary.

55. Payment of Accounts
See Clean - Bus Shelter Maintenance - £50.40
Shuttleworth Hall - Hire £30.00
Impress51 Ltd - Website £90.00
J.L. Pomeroy - Salary/Expenses as contract
H.M.R.C. - PAYE as contract
Proposed by Cllr Baker and seconded by Cllr Nicholas. Agreed.

56. Correspondence Received – as circulated and
(a) Wadebridge Cemetery Contribution – Previous Meeting indicated that current scheme, when subject to scrutiny, was not value for money and it was proposed by Cllr Knightley and seconded by Cllr Howard that we withdraw from current arrangement. Agreed. An alternative option was to be explored with Wadebridge Town Council.

57. Date of the next Meeting
Agreed next Meeting on TUESDAY 19th July 2022 at 7.00 p.m.

58. Items for next Meeting: 1. Camel Catchment Pollution. 2. Speed Limits.

There being no further business the Chairman closed the Meeting at 20.00 p.m.